Eliteflightdeals ("Eliteflightdeals" or "Company") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This Privacy Notice and Policy (this "policy") describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.eliteflightdeals.com and the Company's mobile website and mobile and tablet applications, or use any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.eliteflightdeals.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect :
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by :
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13 :
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information on or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It :
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and App, including, but not limited to, information:
• We receive and store every information that you enter on our Site or give us by telephone, e-mail, fax, or in any other form. This includes information that can identify you, including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, and, in some cases, billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date), (personal information). We also may request information about your traveler preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveler profile; participate in a survey, contest, or sweepstakes; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions.
• PASSENGER INFORMATION :
When you book travel and other arrangements for someone else through Eliteflightdeals, we will ask for the personal information and travel preferences about that individual. You should obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing Eliteflightdeals with their personal information and travel preferences, as any access to view or change their information will be available only through your account.
We collect this information :
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your travel reservations and purchases. You may be required to provide financial information before completing a booking through our Website.
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies :
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To fulfill your travel reservations and purchases, to communicate with you regarding your reservations and purchases, and to otherwise provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including payment processing, billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes or updates to our Website, App or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or App.
• To promote our products and services by sending you marketing and advertising communications that we develop and believe may be of interest to you.
Data Security :
We take the security of your information very seriously. We have implemented industry-standard measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information using security measures we consider reasonable, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your personal information transmit to us online. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. If we learn that your personal information is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances, or as otherwise required by applicable law, provided however, we may delay notification as may necessary while we determine the scope of the breach, attempt to restore reasonable integrity to our system, and cooperate with law enforcement.
Processing your Information
Contact Information :
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, or to reach the data protection coordinator,
please contact us at : email@example.com